Cricket is one of the most loved and popular sports globally, as we all love to watch cricket and enjoy live matches. And when our favorite cricket team or players are playing, we don’t want to miss a single moment of a live match.
But, it is not always possible for everyone to sit in front of the Television to get all the live updates. That is when these live cricket streaming apps can help you.
In this article, we have covered the top 12 live cricket streaming apps for Android that will help you to enjoy live matches on your gadget.
Table of Contents
Top 12 Live Cricket Streaming Apps For Android In 2023: Watch Your Favorite Cricket Matches
Here we will discuss the 12 best live cricket streaming apps for Android. These apps would help you to enjoy live streaming of your favorite matches in high quality in different countries.
1. Willow TV
Willow TV is one of the best cricket apps available for both Android and iPhone users. If you want to enjoy live cricket matches on your Android smartphone, then it is a fantastic app for cricket lovers like you.
You can watch live cricket matches along with interactive scorecards and ball-by-ball commentary. Also, in this app, you can set reminders for your favorite or most important matches. However, if you want to get the best experience, you would need Willow TV’s monthly subscription.
- Highlights of matches are available.
- A social media sharing feature is available in this app.
- Live Cricket Streaming of matches is available only for paid users.
- The free version of this app shows a lot of annoying ads.
The ESPN app is one of the best and most popular sources of live cricket all over the world with over 50 million downloads on the Google Play Store. Also, this app allows you to access numerous channels such as ESPN, SEC Network, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, and SEC Network Plus.
It is one of the best sports brands which provides thousands of live events, and also you will get highlights, scores, and analysis. And apart from cricket, ESPN is also famous for streaming the Fifa World Cup.
- This app provides fast access to all sports updates.
- It is also easy to use.
- The free version of this app doesn’t have unlimited features.
- Sometimes the video can freeze during live matches.
SonyLIV is one of the best live sports applications in India. However, it is a geo-restricted streaming platform, which means that if you want to use the app in other countries such as the US, then you would require any reliable and best VPN service.
This app provides everything including sports, Web Series, Movies, TV Shows, and Live Cricket Streaming and you can download it for Android and iPhone from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. So, if you want endless entertainment, SonyLIV can be your one-stop solution.
- It has a pretty simple interface and can be used efficiently without any expert knowledge.
- With this app, you can watch your favorite TV Shows and movies anytime.
- Sometimes you might face buffering issues during live matches.
- Too many annoying ads for free users.
Currently one of the most popular live cricket streaming apps is JioCinema. You might already know that Jio recently purchased the streaming rights for the IPL matches. And this app is offering free live-streaming services of every IPL match to all.
So, if you install this app, you can watch live streaming of IPL matches for free in the highest quality. Also, you would get the option to enjoy commentary in different languages which include English, Hindi, Kannada, Gujarati, Bhojpuri, Marathi, Malayalam, Punjabi, and others.
- It has a smart and straightforward interface that any beginner can easily use.
- You can enjoy high-quality video streaming, even 4k resolution.
- The player doesn’t have some advanced features.
- Sometimes, this app can take a long time to load.
5. Cricket Australia Live
It is an official live-streaming app of Cricket Australia with more than 1 million downloads. It is available for both Android and iOS devices on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
You can watch every domestic and international match in Australia with Cricket Australia Live. But, if you want to use the app in other countries, then you might need the best free VPN service. Also, it has a live radio feature, which includes live cricket matches, live updates, commentary, and highlights.
- It is an ad-free application.
- You will get exclusive cricket news from across the globe.
- Sometimes you might face login issues.
- Also, this app sometimes takes too long to load.
6. Tata Sky Mobile
If you want a great application to stream live TV channels, shows, movies, and sports, then Tata Sky Mobile can be the perfect option for you. And you can watch live streaming of all cricket matches including the ICC World Cup, Asia Cup, PSL, and IPL.
If you install the Tata Sky Mobile application on your smartphone, then your mobile will actually be converted into a smart TV, that you can carry in your pocket. So, this app has everything that you could want.
- You can download your favorite shows and watch them later in offline mode.
- A wide range of content is available on this app.
- Its user interface is not simple or straightforward.
- Sometimes you might face signal loss issues.
The SuperSport app provides cricketing action to cricket fans in South Africa. It is another best live cricket streaming app where you will get highlights, live scores, schedules, and ball-by-ball commentary.
Also, SuperSport focuses on other popular sports such as Football, Golf, and Tennis. And you can set a reminder if you don’t want to miss a single update.
- A reminder option is available in this app.
- It provides real-time updates of every match.
- Its interface is not user-friendly.
- Sometimes the video can buffer.
8. Live Cricket TV HD
Developed by Sports Stream, this completely free streaming app can entertain you no matter where you belong to. With Live Cricket TV HD, you only need a smartphone and an active internet connection to watch your favorite match.
This application covers all the popular cricket leagues around the world such as IPL, PSL, BBL, and ICC World Cup. And it will give you a TV-like cricket live-streaming experience.
- You will get quick and easy access to cricket and other sports.
- Live streaming in HD quality is available for free.
- The app sometimes does not work on mobile data.
- You cannot connect the app to the TV in order to enjoy live cricket on the big screen.
9. Disney + Hotstar
Disney+HotStar is one of the most famous and trusted applications that provides you with all types of content, including movies, Live Cricket Streaming, TV shows, Live TV Channels, and much more.
It is one of the most popular Cricket Streaming apps with over 350 million downloads. This app also offers other services regarding cricket, such as live scores, fixtures, interactive scorecards, and points tables.
- It covers all popular sports events around the globe.
- You can also watch a lot of movies in this app.
- The app sometimes does not work on mobile data.
- In some cases, you can face buffering issues while playing the video.
FanCode is also one of the most popular live cricket streaming apps for Android where you can get the latest cricket live scores, updates, match highlights, playing XI predictions, and many more.
This app will provide you with accurate and real-time updates of live cricket scores of every live cricket match including the ICC tournaments and other international matches. Also, here you can find exclusive interviews with your favorite players.
- You can enjoy live cricket streaming in good quality.
- You will get a completely ad-free experience.
- You have to purchase its paid versions to enjoy live streaming of matches.
- Sometimes you might face buffering issues.
11. OSN Play
OSN Play is also an app that you can consider to enjoy live cricket streaming of the matches of your favorite team. With this app, you can watch your favorite cricket matches live from anywhere at any time.
OSN Play offers live streaming of all international and domestic cricket matches like the ICC World Cup, LPL, IPL, and PSL. And when you are not watching cricket, you can also watch your favorite movies, web series, and other shows.
- Its user interface is easy to use and straightforward.
- A completely ad-free experience for subscribers.
- It doesn’t support streaming in 4k quality.
- You need to sign in every time you use the app.
12. Yupp TV
Yupp TV can be a perfect application for cricket lovers who want live scores and updates of live cricket matches.
This app is one of the largest and most popular online TV platforms with over 200+ Live TV Channels and more than 10 million downloads on the Google Play Store. Also, you would get a 7-day free trial to enjoy live cricket before you need to purchase the subscription plan.
- This app is extremely easy-to-use.
- A lot of TV channels are also available.
- Sometimes you might face a lot of buffering issues.
- This app might run slower than other streaming applications.
Wrap Up On Live Cricket Streaming Apps For Android: Enjoy Live Cricket Matches
Wherever you live in the world, these best live cricket streaming apps for Android will help you enjoy your favorite matches live and get updates with the live cricket scores. Also, with these apps, you will get all the latest updates and news regarding upcoming cricket events.
And cricket lovers are enjoying this time as many cricket leagues are going on around the world. These apps are so useful that you can install any of them to watch your favorite matches. Also, here we have provided the download links of these apps.
We hope that our informative article has helped you to find out the best live cricket streaming apps for Android. If you want more useful guides regarding this topic, please let us know in the comments below.
FAQ: Live Cricket Streaming Apps For Android
A lot of people are looking for how to watch a live cricket match on Android, but they don’t know which are the best live cricket streaming apps for Android. Here we have given appropriate answers to some questions that might come in their minds.
Q1. Which App Is Best For Live Streaming Cricket?
Ans: With Willow TV, you can watch almost all live cricket action on your smartphone. It is one of the finest cricket live-streaming apps for Android and iPhone.
Q2. Which App Is Free For World Cup Live?
Ans: You can enjoy all the matches of the 2023 World Cup live on Disney+ Hotstar in India, along with highlights, a points table, and a schedule for the Cricket World Cup 2023. However, in other countries, you can watch them on Disney+.
Q3. Which Apps Show T20 World Cup Video Live?
Ans: Cricket lovers have enjoyed the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 live on a number of streaming platforms, including Disney+ Hotstar, ESPN+, YuppTV, Sky Sports, and Willow TV.